why i starting writing blog???

i don't know why, i will starting writing blog.why?why? i keep asking why.i feel i very close writing blog now day 。 Haiz,actually blogging at web is whole world people can accesses to my blog and see it what i wrote .My blog at here just is my dairy and my life . For me in last time ,i write in book i feel 1 to burn the book because i very care who see my dairy(my dairy book are putting anywhere) ,although they no see the book ,but also feel very angry of it ,don't know why .i feel 1 to burn the daiRy ...really 1 to throw the dairy book if i feel someone see my dairy book.why is till can blogging at web?yes ,may be is some people are change my life . yes i also can't be like this feeling to care about who have view the book .yes ,by wrote at here, only my friend ,i lover person ,my family can know what happen about it ,by this way also can know where am i now ,oversea ,travel ,happy ,sad .

Oversea friend ,my relative will more know me ....

haiz ,i more writing in chinese than english ,that i very sorry who can't see the chinese ,yesterday i only know from my relative ,they say 'can't understand chinese so can't know what happening was now(for me blog) .O... that very sorry ,most of my relative and some friend is can't view in chinese ...ok next time i will try to writing in english .

Actually writing in english ,i can't explain very clear what i feeling and what am i doing ,because poor in english lo.most of people say :i can't understand .em ... i will improve myself .

i very happy .many people are view my blog .Thank and sorry who can't understand chinese

No comments: