alone

very very boring , today i alone ,whole day alone .How i suffer for 3day more .i very sad .very alone ,very alone .i wanted to cry .
I alone because of ,i still stay at hostel and D' all friend all neighbour all are going back to home town ,still left me .whole day no one talk to me.HO ...my feel like at oversea so hard to go back home town .like many year are stay at no familar country ,just me alone .Wanted to walk out ,but alone so i not will went out .wanted to eat but feel alone,but need to eat o....so eating slowly ,eating alone ,eating like very hard to gulp down the food .

i gulped back the tear ...........

because of lazy go back ,because of just came here 4 day ,because of busy of homework .So i don't go back .Are me making this situation for myself . very sad ....if i can't suffer i need to go back home after one more day .i very alone...very miss home ,actually i happy heard that my room mate don't go back ,but after her mon call so she go back home ,so just me alone ...alone ....
whole floor just only my room have a person .

really wanted to crying , any thing don't think it negative ,just thing positive .....busy of homework ....busy busy ....then forget about i alone .

No comments: