very angry ah ...

气 死 了 。 。 。 。
very angry ah ......

this word many people are saying to me ,that true i always make people very angry because not concentrate to people who saying or talk to me .may be they think me is purpose don't concentrate ,but at here i need to make announcement that i no purpose don't concentrate listening,just i can't get all the information in short periob ,my information go in brain the just 20 % can at brain then all is went out from brain ,so most of the time i no will get what have people talk or asking me .My brain will blur and stopping ,Are me so different ......so i very blur ,always make people angry ,any thing need to repeat and make sure me know ....

my brain need to having a few minutes or hour to process ....hahaha...that word only can store in to my brain .my brain can't catch up fast

why half and hour only u repeat this topic ....this word is most saying by my family,why we finish the topic of discussion then only u repeat the topic .OMG are they talking this discussion ,i add on after half and hour can't meh ?

why my brain are can't get all information on same periob ?here in then there go out in few second .am i very slow ...(迟 钝 )。 may be laugh can't stopping also is one problem of brain ,remember it then can't delete from brain ,all people is stopping then i still laugh.

No comments: