my friend


huh ... at last created finish .this message is say "smile always "....hahahaha .....
are me so care about every thing ,the answer is 'no' ,life is just key to everything ,.....
write some phase : it is true that the present is the colored by the past ,it is also we can choose the color of the future.

although life is as suffering,but try to feel happy every day by living in moment .
AS me i not will angry people or cut off relationship.i no try before ...
i found just have people cut off the relation with me ,because jealous of me .i very feel sad ,why she like this ,how came can compare with me .Are me better than her?
after secondary school we less and less contact until now no will contact me and my friend also.

actually at life ,how can compare ,actually i also no better than her la ,just result is infront her 1 place only o...,life i better than her ? i no think so lo.Friend more than her ,answer is 'no'.why she After secondary school like disappear .

In other case ,don't think me make myself suffering ,i just can happy ....athought is not true in my heart but i still happy in my brain /mind.
To my friend at secondary school,college,primary school:
the past is history ,the future is mystery ,the only time really have now-and just this moment.keep it happy alway , yr all is my friend.i will keep it in my mind.

No comments: