third day of my final examination

wahahaha... today the first paper are so easy ,very happy of it ,but lastly the second paper are so so difficult ..hai!! again my future aspiration is destroy…


I think I need to find a college to continue my study to success my future aspiration..hai don’t why I choose this courses for 4 year ,I should go to other college to study for 3 year is enough ,so waste time …anywhere that is my choice choose this so I need to try my best for it until I can’t continue .i will no think that i make wrong decision ,just i 1 to fast finish it ......................and finding my aspiration .


Talk about happy thing ,today I finding friend to watch movie la…at last the result is ok lo…hahaha wait for that day .hope no any changing la.haha happy ..happy …


Let talk about my purpose of writing blog …my blog is start in few periob I no yet introduce what purpose of writing this blog.Ok let me talk about it now.Actually this is part of my daily…just a part here I will writing about my activity of my life and here also include my feeling of my life .some people are will more understand me through this blog ,but this also can cause some people misunderstand me,through this blog (because of my behaviour ,problem,feeling) ,anywhere what they think is their problem because my life is my life .


any where I will no write about some person bad …


my second purpose is through here I can learn my language ,especially English .i can improve better through writing.so some time I will writing in English ,or translate the Chinese to English..so at here is Chinese and English word is writing in two way . i find that it is no fair if I just write Chinese ,some one who is don’t know the Chinese language so in other way I just write in two language .hope all reader will understand.

No comments: