holiday

I need to make announcement at here today .Tommorow is my last day exam at tarc college ,since now i finish my revision ,this subject will pass gua ,i think so la .i spending 2 hour more sitting in front of lecturer for consultation ,teaching by my lecturer .That quit understand the concept ,just tommorow try my best . i don't want wasted my time and enthusiastici to learn but no use,i must try my best to pass if can get gred A or B la.

Today also received my family phone call, say 1 to fetch me go home tomorrow ,so fast 1 ,i need to relax and enjoy at here ,so fast 1 to bring me back because of my brother have meeting at pj and forgetten to get his pass and formal shirt so need to go back to his second house to take it and after that same way coming to fetch me .i must go home if not no person will take me go home .My planning like this , spoil ..spoil and spoil.i want to watch movie with friend ,play bolling,shopping,planning enjoy 3 day that now is can't aready ... spoil!!!.hai!!!


At here saying happy birthday to my best friend ,i very sorry can't attend her party .hope she will understand ,My hostel is so far ...far.... so can't reach her house .somemore i will go back to my hometown that don't need say again that is imposibble to attend lo.To all my friend happy enjoy. ....happy ...happy..birthday to u .
happy..birthday to u....happy..birthday to u.

Go back home for what? boring ?watch tv,no astro,no video?Got computer but hai...no online for 2 week o....i no will writing 2 week .No people talking and talking,face to wall la.

holiday planning :
1. i need to format my computer
2.upgrade my computer ,change the heal (fan),upgrade ram,hard disk.
wah that need to count the price ,i think that will about 300 more and more gua.need to research .
3.at night go to mamak .
4.study some education book la.
5.reading story book .
sunday go shopping ,watch movie .
ok i think that enough .


我还有一个部落格loving just love.那里是说爱情,友情的地方.那只是我得空的时后没时作太闲空了所以才会去写写"爱"的看法,经验,对爱的感受,人人对爱的痛苦.和我编的故事.
一下也有我的部落格地子.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

For your computer upgrade, you can always check the price at http://www.lowyat.net/v2/

I think it should be more than RM 300 but depends on your requirements also.

janet said...

thank.