too tired until sick

this period i am so busy ,very tired doing my own business.run here run there ,Home often leaved .What i doing ,why so busy so tired ?I really 1 to faint.

yesterday have some free time then went to watch a movie (mr Bean holiday ),huh ....enjoy ,and this movie is funny ,laugh and laugh .after that ,we went to night market ,when walk feel too tired really 1 fainted ,too fainted .Buying some supper faster went back and sleep .

Midnight meet friend an hour then continue sleep. that is normal thing ,because we alway meet at midnight ,very nice friend just call just appear in front me .( is true human la , don't think the scary thing ah),that good if any problem such as no happy ,alone just can appear infront me after call.

eM...At early morning can't wake up ........and feel throat is dry ,and headache .O.....feel some fever .I am SICK ........

No comments: