Poor English

This English is poor than I write before or not? All reader can give comment at overall English that I write.

Writing also need to compare with my mood, if not my writing will be rubbish. Sometime read back that I feel it worst than before post. According to some people they say some sentences is can’t know/find the meaning .o….o…..that worst than before ?i need to improve it .

through here I can learn my language ,especially English .i can improve better through writing.so some time I will writing in English ,or translate the Chinese to English..so at here is Chinese and English word is writing in two way . i find that it is no fair if I just write Chinese ,some one who is don’t know the Chinese language so in other way I just write in two language .hope all reader will understand.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I recommend that you read more texts that written in English such as novels, magazines and other books. When you're writing, try to think back what you've read from the articles. From there, you can "imitate" their writing style.

Honestly speaking, you really should improve your English. As you must write something that your reader understand. Or else, it's useless.

Other than that, writing more doesn't mean you can improve. Writing more with same mistakes won't have any effects right?

Anyway, keep up the good work.