sorry to myself

o......o........ today i skip 1 class .why i will skip the class , normally no problem ,no sick i will noskip class .today morning my skip the IP class,o..no why this thing will happen to me , it look like i become lazy liao..ha ha ha ...

actully i no doing the homework ,tutorial ,practical an so on ...all no do how to attend the class le...later need answer the answer ,i can't answer it ... i also got some fed up to doing this thing la...i normaly can't answer it ....now talk about OOAD ..hai this also give me the fed up feeling ...why?? because the tutor will having the nonsense talk...every time attend the class ,she will talk talk for half an hour ...just for nonsense thing ...no for the syllibus..that make me can't get the concept by explaination.attend the class like no attend before.hai..hai...hai... need to learn myself.

let talk about me now at tarc ...so worst ,my friend called me alien ,hai...play play only.... they called me alien because of me different with them when talking to them ...some time i will beat my friend when talking to them ,some time i will no understand them and them will no understand me talk about .hai....yes ,what i talk about is some time so confirm ,no think before talk, some time i will talk nonsense thing wan....hei hei hei...so funny they play me until i really from mas planet and need to back to Mas planet liao..

this word ,yok.... yok... become the word at our class ...u know how come this word .hai.... this also is me lo, at lab just ask tutor ask until she come out this word from her mouth .May be i make the tutor very angry of asking many many question.

No comments: