unlucky day III

haiz ....continue unlucky , really finish hapenning to my ,really all happen to me liao,but now still continue bring the bad luck to my closing people .very sad ,me like 'sao ba xing ' ('devil women')

that no my false la ,because don't know it is really happen in the periob ,no people is wanted that happen ,so she no angry to me .i and she really cause a no serious accident.is she unlucky or me cause her unlucky .

second case , i and her going to the gym center then the counter people are no saying that they doing maintainence so that we register going to the room however the room are on painting ,strong smell ,haiz .....cancel the session la.just this we can't doing anything liao waste time to return .

e.....angry ....is my appearing making all situation became unlucky and can't success .

No comments: