unlucky day II

i don't know how to describe my feeling .why i often meet obstacle .i very scare to fall down again ,i really scare fall down ,because may be i can't stand up any more .today i no smooth on doing my work i feel very bad .very hurt .very hurt .i really crying because of fall down , and


next case is a bad day ,my pc i suppose format on this few week ,but the pc also want bully me ,OMG the day such as change a black cloud ,the screen is black and having two sentence on screen ,ok ok ,i repair it ,and move out the folder i need to use and reformat PC .

huh......yesterday meet a car that suddenly cut to infront me car ,then became the slow motion car because the car will broke down after cut off my car ,........hahahah wat ah ,in highway o... still cut to the high speed line ,the car is less petrol or broke 'please don't move to the speed lane la ".

OMG ,my car hon by other people then a while my car still can't move out to other lane ,really angry o.....at highway drive in 30KM/hour . 'SUI ' very scare the behind car crash on .

No comments: