i very angry liao

last few week i am very angry ,i am asking he going to the side to eating if not i will many house work to do .Any time i am asking, he will accept but this time he is so emotional pushing me .i really very angry ,very angry ,getting the 'rotan ' at my house beating him ,beating few times to he leg and hand . i very sorry about it ,but that is i am teaching he don't like this ,no all the situation is allow him doing he like's .

he is my mom take care children at my house,no a children la ,he is adult but having the Down syndrome .that i very hate is at he house ,he family can't teaching he properly ,doing what he like ,then at my house we teaching he ,scold him ,so at my house is disciple person ,at house just a naughty person .alway fright and beating people ,so that i really angry because he habit will having in my house when he at my house ,that wise the habit will make him reject our asking so just we can using scolding to him Some time fright with me ,brother because he need wat he wan .

i suppose no need angry ,but why i so care him ,haiz.......very sympathy this family .i don't 1 doing such this time ,alway scold he .if he angry beating people ,that i only beating him back .

really don't 1 to take care him at my house ,but think of it no people are wanted to care him .

No comments: