save time===>WASTE TIME

waste waste waste ...time .Now is nearly the final exam lo ,i still can more waste time than previous day .Yes, more waste time in this period ,waste time for fun ,for happy , for online ,for research the final project topic,for doing assignment but can learn from there,assignment not yet finish ,very worry.

YO !!!!! the lecturer(my supervise) say to me better summit the detail and the title of the final project seminar to given her approve between this two week .HAiz....time is not enough use i feel many thing to do,many thing to do .....

feel many thing to do ,i more will waste time don't know why ?? i feel likes to went out spend all the time ,are me too stress or are me to need to fun ,are me too relax.Haiz...i found this week i spend many for eating ,Are me became big eater .O...O .... 1 day eating so many time ,normal eating will 3 meal ,now 5 or 6 meal ....For Sunday 1 night went out for 3 time .3 time went out 3 time meal just for a night .

O ... my god ..i need to stop stop ...eating ,stopping waste time .stopping too relax ,stopping too stress. Actually don't know what i am doing ?still in dreaming day.

No comments: