accept or don't

huh.... as i mentioned before, i get a training job ...the company accept me be at trainee .After think better don't be so stupid la,i can't just be a trainee by salary is too ....too... lower, that not enough to supply me for lunch and transport .OMG not in my expected .

anyway that so sad ,that big company ,and the company is suggest i choose what dept i like to,if not they place my in the building website and desgining website department and they EC department ,from there sure can learn a lot ,a lot .hai ......i will lost me chance liao .....if i accept i too angry with my self because of too lower salary . But think if just 1 to learn ,Don't care about all just going to learn but i still alway think getting lose more than getting davantage if lower salary given.

my lecturer last time mention ,some people is need higher salary will be using the after diploma cert to apply not using the training reason to apply ..........

haiz...1 accept or reject ..........
i think better reject....
i think better accept........
it think better accept and discuss again the salary give more ......

after exam only decide 1 or don't 1 la.The company is assign me going to work on 12 feb .......SO haiz.. after exam only think .

No comments: